CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shelfreliance


This week they will be giving away the Pantry 72″ ($359.99 value) to one of you lucky people. Like its name suggests, the Pantry 72″ was created for pantry storage. Featuring our patented front-loading technology that automatically rotates cans on a first in first out basis, the Pantry 72″ is among the most popular food rotation systems we offer. Don’t forget to enter before noon Friday, July 17th.

Jeri, got one of these shelving units and I loved it. Craig and I got one for Christmas. It is in storage right now with the rest of my life, but I loved it when I could use it. If you can afford it, the are great organizing systems for not a lot of space!

0 comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Christmas 2007